Irena Jakimova is founder of INSPIRIT Coaching, a licensed trainer of adults, Executive Coach, Business Coach and a Transformational Coach for Women Empowerment.
Irena has been actively working as a trainer and consultant to managers, leaders, public administration officials, entrepreneurs and companies since 2011. Prior to that, she has a vast experience in the fields of marketing, advertising, PR and communication, both for companies and for international organizations. For more than 15 years, she worked for branches of leading international advertising agencies, like DDB Needham (IDEA Plus), McCann Erickson, where she was the General Manager for 6 years. She has worked for clients like Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Nestle, General Motors, L’Oreal, USAID and other.
She was one of the founders of the first Macedonian Association of Marketing Agencies and the initiator for the introduction of the London School of PR in Skopje. She was also a Member of the Board of Directors of AmCham in 2004-2005. Prior to her dedication to the training and coaching career, she worked few years for the office of the United Nations and UNDP in Skopje, close to the Resident Coordinator as Communications and Advocacy Officer.
In 2016 she founded her own Training and Coaching Business, the company called Inspirit Coaching, that has trained hundreds of people, at home and abroad, helped leaders become more focused, speak more confidently, and be more aware of their own value and presence. Also, she has helped hundreds of people start their own businesses, through entrepreneurship training and business coaching, among which are many women, as well.
Since 2020, she pivoted her business to working 90% online, while also doing some in person work.
Irena Jakimova has an MBA degree in General Management, earned at the University of Sheffield, City College in Thessaloniki.
Besides the formal education, she is also a:
- Certified Points-of-You Trainer (www.points-of-you.com), trained in Israel,
- Certified Trainer of adults (Ministry of Education),
- an SDI (Strengths Deployment Inventory) Facilitator Level 2 (www.totalsdi.com), as well as a Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) Master Practitioner and Coach (trained by Joke Land from Land Institute from Netherlands).
She is trained to use Playing Big for women (Tara Mohr) and other methodologies for growth, personal and organizational development such as:
- Executive Coaching by John Mattone, coach of Steve Jobs;
- Deep Coaching and Team Coaching trainings live by Marylin Atkinson from Erickson College,
- Master Coach by Mastercoach, UK
- Master Trainer of the Swiss Hotel Management Academy Lucerne (SHL) for Customer-oriented communication,
- Divine Living Academy by Gina DeVee (US), personally coached as well,
- Feminine Power Mastery at Evolving Wisdom by and Claire Zammit), And many other online courses on topics of marketing, productivity and money EQ (Ken Honda).
Irena is proficient in English and her native Macedonian language. She also speaks German and French, as well as Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin and a little