Natasha E. Williams, CFE, CIA, GRCA, GRCP is a #1 International Bestselling Author and a certified professional with over 20 years combined experience in auditing, banking, compliance, risk assessment, fraud examination and accounting. She served nearly half a decade with KPMG LLP working on various consulting and start-up SOX projects.
Natasha started the Boss Ladies Television Network in 2022 to empower women to live their best life by making key information and advice available through the variety of programming geared towards helping women turn their pain into power, tragic situations into magic, morphing setbacks into comebacks, take the ordinary to the extraordinary, turn a mess into a message, a miss into a mission, and their passion into purpose and profit. Her mission is to build the go to network for all things women.
Speaker & Author Highlights
- International Speaker having spoken in multiple countries (5) across the globe.
- • 2x #1 International Bestselling Author.
- Voices of the 21st Century: Resilient Women Who Rise and Make a Difference (published Feb, 2021)
- Voices of the 21st Century: Conscious Caring Women Who Make a Difference (published Feb, 2022)
Professional Speaking Summary
- 2017 28th Annual ACFE Conference (Nashville, TN)
- 2017 3rd Party SMI Conference (Dubai, UAE)
- 2017 3rd Party SMI Conference (Bangkok, Thailand)
- 2017 3rd Party SMI Conference (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
- 2018 3rd Party SMI Conference (Cancun, Mexico)
- 2018 3rd Party SMI Conference (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- 2018 3rd Party SMI Conference (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- 2018 IIA ISACA GRC Conference (Nashville, TN)
- 2018 ACFE Fraud Summit (San Francisco, CA)
- 2019 30th Annual ACFE Conference (Austin, TX)
- 2020 IIA ISACA GRC Conference (Austin, TX) – moved to virtual conference in August 2020 2020
- Audit World ITAC Conference (Orlando, FL) – postponed to September 2021 due to pandemic 2021
- IIA ISACA GRC Conference (Denver, CO)
- 2021 Auditopia Webinar
- 2021 Legal Conference (Singapore hybrid virtual/in person)
- 2017 ACFE Fraud Blog
- 2017 ACFE Fraud Podcast
- 2021 ACFE Global Fraud Magazine (Nov 2021 issue)
- 2021 Your Success Magazine (Oct 2021)
- 2022 London Business Magazine (coming in 2022)