BookBoot Camp terms and guidelines
- You have been selected to be a part of this BootBookCamp which will help and guide you to write your own book
- This bootcamp is intentionally designed in a small group to provide you the resources in order to be able to structure your book during the event.
- Once the Client signs up to the Programme, we make arrangements and investments in anticipation of their tuition and attendance, and, in the case of their cancellation, we incur administration hassles, expenses and loss of business. If you are unsure of whether or not you can attend the Programme, speak with the Promoter before signing up. By joining the Programme you waive your right to receive a full refund of your purchase including if you are within the 30 day guarantee window of your purchase payment, as you will have received access to the online courses for being a current student of the Programme.
- We’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this Programme and its potential to grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques displayed here, and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” Nothing on the Programme is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we can’t guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue.
- You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined are simply our expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or for actual performance. These statements are simply our opinion. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented in the Programme, or that we offer professional legal or financial advice.
- For correspondence, contact: email@example.com